“Everywhere I look I’ve got competitor letting and estate agents, from the large corporates to other independent agents who have been going for 25 years or more. What can I do to […] Read more ►
City House Price Growth expected to slow in 2017
House value increases across the UK for 2016
London Mayor decides to increase council tax next year
Gross lending for November 3% up on previous month
Monetary Policy Committee decision on Thursday
- Letting agents - don’t forget your Christmas presence this season > https://t.co/6xIQbtwvYe
- City House Price Growth expected to slow in 2017 https://t.co/2NRjevxzzu https://t.co/svF4WpGl6Z
- House value increases across the UK for 2016 https://t.co/RE7nhl6Kqh https://t.co/Z6H7hKWHt8
- How do you beat the big established agent in your town? https://t.co/BLIP6Yim1r https://t.co/eT4FWsaPhG
- Home Buyers Drainage Surveys – NADC Certified by
- Looking for an estate agent to help sell our property by
- Aerial Imagery for Marketing by
- London Estate Agents Networking Events/Social Media Listing Groups/Websites etc. by
- Are UK house prices now just too expensive? by
- Keeping up to date with the market/further training by
- Commerical Premises Portal Suggestions by
- Marketing Spanish Property Abroad in the UK by
- EPC and Gas safety certs by
- Setting up broadband for tenants by
COUNTY’S LARGEST INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENCY FIRM JOINS ONTHEMARKET.COM...
by OnTheMarket.com website
Optimising every valuation lead. Do you do it?
by Paul Bradley
Tips for Finding the Right Buy-to-Let Tenant.
by Mark Burns
The King is Dead and how consistent is your agency’s marketing and PR...
by Jerry Lyons
Industry Interview: Nick Marr The House Shop.
by Christopher Walkey
The Rise and Rise of Manchester’s Property Scene.
by Andy Thompson
Working with Local Government.
by Sarah Olney
The positive effect video can have on your online presence.
by Alex Evans
Why the property world needs Periscope!
by Alan Nash
Nobody cares about your Estate Agency
by Christopher Watkin